Username: Password:

Author Topic: GT5 Ginetta G40 and Emerson Fittipaldi Lotus 72D Championship Sign-up  (Read 1139 times)

Offline jod08

• Drive it like you stole it!
I have never driven with mechanical failures 'on' so any advice will be inwardly digested!!

It depends on the car, rapid downshift, redlining and engine temps(radiator opening) that do damage. Also front end damage may restrict your radiator opening so be careful if you have a collision. Both of these cars are not to bad i redline and rapid downshift in both with hardly any consequence. There will be a little engine symbol on the screen with a number in once this hits 50 you will start getting problems. Also in case you dont know, set a pit strategy to add 1ltr of fuel and fix no damage and change no tyres this will save you about 4 seconds on your pit stop time  :thumb_up: well as long as you dont need to fix any damage.

Wow I'm repeatedly told I'm too old for computer games and I'm still one of the youngest here!

lol you are to old for computer games...      But this is racing :steeringwheel:

Also i think tarbz wants to be a resverve for the lotus races.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 03:59:PM by jod08 »

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Wow I'm repeatedly told I'm too old for computer games and I'm still one of the youngest here!

Well, you are old when you consider JAC.   :grin:

Offline thebag69

• 10tenths Moderator
  • your custom title
Welcome Hoof 👍

HOOF HARTED

Thanks for the welcome!!! Hopefully I can do myself justice?? Mt message settings are 'friends only', so who do I need to be adding, to ensure that I get an invite on Thursday?

Roll on Race Night!!!!!!

:steeringwheel: :steeringwheel: :steeringwheel: :steeringwheel:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 02:18:AM by HOOF HARTED »

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Thanks for the welcome!!! Hopefully I can do myself justice?? Mt message settings are 'friends only', so who do I need to be adding, to ensure that I get an invite on Thursday?

Roll on Race Night!!!!!!

:steeringwheel: :steeringwheel: :steeringwheel: :steeringwheel:
you may add me or any of the staff but I recommend that you add all of us listed in the first post of this sign-up thread.

Offline legacy-8

Hey guys

Missed being around, hope you are all well!  I hope to be back soon, been so busy with work and family life that my G29 has found a new home under the stairs and the PS4 has been taken over by the kids with VR!

Anyways, can you please put me down as a reserve as I plan to get my rig set up again.

PSN ID: legacy-8
Name:  Ant
Nationality and Location: UK, Hampshire
Actual Age or just bracket: 39
Internet Speed: 250Mb up, 20Mb down
G29, Shifter, Rdash, no assists
PS4 Pro
Playseat with G29
Pcars Dash on iPad and iPhone
Race with no assists and cockpit view

Offline Dnns84

• 10Tenths coordinator
  • Just call me Dennis
Hey guys

Missed being around, hope you are all well!  I hope to be back soon, been so busy with work and family life that my G29 has found a new home under the stairs and the PS4 has been taken over by the kids with VR!

Anyways, can you please put me down as a reserve as I plan to get my rig set up again.

PSN ID: legacy-8
Name:  Ant
Nationality and Location: UK, Hampshire
Actual Age or just bracket: 39
Internet Speed: 250Mb up, 20Mb down
G29, Shifter, Rdash, no assists

Nice to see you've also found your way back, always good to race with you, so see you soon!
The downforce is strong with this one

Offline Thunderhead_74

• your custom title
Thunderhead_74
Sussex, UK
T29, GT Omega race seat
Need to wean myself off stabilisers....

Offline Adriansen1311

• your custom title
Adriansen1311
Canet de Mar,Barcelona,Spain
Internet speed:50Mb

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Adriansen1311
Canet de Mar,Barcelona,Spain
Internet speed:50Mb
My apologies Adriensen1311, I neglected to lock up this thread and we have just finished this particular season.  However, we are putting the pieces together for a brand new season using the Formula Renault 3.5 and the GTE Class.  There will be a formal announcement hopefully in less than a week.   in the meantime, please check the conversation going on about the new season.  We have a vote for tracks to be used and if you are considering joining this new season, you are encouraged to vote.  See http://10tenths.net/index.php/topic,571.0.html