Username: Password:

Author Topic: Round # 6, Snetterton 300, John Surtees Championship, January 11th 2018  (Read 411 times)

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Snetterton 300
4.77km
13 Turns
13 Laps
Clear Weather
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 01:06:AM by lmntr »

Offline Mattikake

• your custom title
With the two braking-whilst-turning sections, this is going to be mistake-tastic.

Offline JAC-1234

• your custom title
Anyone set any times? I'm guessing it will be around the 2 minute mark like the others

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
I have done a 2:08 in my first time out with the Lotus.  I will try the Rookie a little later.

Offline Skanda-Five

• 10Tenths coordinator
  • Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
I'm also in the 2:08 bracket. Gone for a different suspension geometry here.
Optimists live longer than pessimists.
Turns out they're both right.

Offline Mattikake

• your custom title
Found some time to have a go. 2:04s in the lotus and 2:02s in the rookie. Definitely harder in the rookie because of the two ddodgy braking zones and spent more setup time on that than the lotus. Rooke seems to be a trade off of turning ability vs stability. Both by no means perfect lap style yet though. Could probably reduce those by 1s maybe.

Offline Skanda-Five

• 10Tenths coordinator
  • Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
I'm trying to get a good balance for braking and cornering. Coasting into the final corner really helps with the stability but doesn't attack the laptime much.
Optimists live longer than pessimists.
Turns out they're both right.

Offline thebag69

• 10tenths Moderator
  • your custom title
Well done Jac.

Iíve not really driven this car much at all and donít like Snetterton. I expected to be towards the back, So I was a little surprised in Q.

I was thinking the race would be a bit dull tootling around in 3rd or hoping the guys behind just had a bad Q and would mix it up. How wrong was I.

Good fun with Matt both he and Jac had the pace on me tbh but we had a good battle.

https://youtu.be/1L_AnvHOtQ8
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 11:25:PM by thebag69 »