Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Jenson Button and Jim Clark Cups and John Surtees Championship Sign-up  (Read 1763 times)

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Just put me as a reserve please. I canít make it for first race due to the time change. Iíll just pop in for the 2nd if thereís space.
What is a time you would make it comfortably for the first race?

Offline tarbz

• when the flag drops, the bull shit stops
PSN ID:  tarbz
Name:  Matt T
Nationality and location:  English, Birmingham.
Actual age or just bracket:  32
Internet speed: 30 mb+ download 7mb+ upload
Tell us about yourself: hi, always been a big fan of motorsport and motor cars especially. Being watching formula 1 from a young age.
I've been and watched the le man's 24 hour 4 times and next year I'm planning to visit Goodwood festival of speed. I started out on ps1 with gran turismo and as times gone by and gaming has improved I've built up my equipment to make the most of my simulator experience. unfortunately i cant afford a gaming pc so ive tried to maximise whats possible on playstation. F1 2015 was my favourite but i have grown to like project cars and gran turismo sport. I've just currently purchased the thrustmaster t gt which is awesome. I just now have to learn the best ways to race on p cars 2 as it seems very different to p cars 1. Love racing and have respect for my fellow competitors.
RACING because football, baseball, bowling and golf only require one BALL!

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Welcome, tarbz, I am so glad to see you part of the group again.  Just make your selection at the earliest possible to complete the sign up and we will see you on track soon!

Offline tarbz

• when the flag drops, the bull shit stops
All done mate 👍 thanks
RACING because football, baseball, bowling and golf only require one BALL!

Offline Thunderhead_74

• your custom title
Name:  Nat Webb
Nationality and Location: UK, Sussex
Actual Age or just bracket: 42
Internet Speed:
Tell us about yourself: Love F1 & WEC.  Love driving and racing games but really struggling with PC2 at the moment (but not giving up!)  Currently use a Logitech G29 wheel and playseat; ashamed to say I still can't get my head around going manual on gears.

Download 37, Upload 9, Ping 9....whatever that means.

Offline Paulzx

• your custom title
Hello Chaps, I'm going to dust off project cars and try and join you for this (currently on GT Sport mostly)

PSN ID: Paulzx
Name: Paul H
Nationality and Location: English, South Coast
Actual Age or just bracket: 47
Internet Speed:63meg, 12 meg, 14 ms ping

Been sim racing for 25 + years, using a T300RS and pedals, always use realistic setting, no aids (except where authentic), always, always use cockpit view and wish everyone else would! I have been a league organiser in the past and have a very sportsmanlike attitude to fair racing etc. Remembering how to set everything up in project cars may be more of a challenge though!

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Welcomed Thunderhead_74 and Paulzx, all that is left to do is select your livery in the appropriate thread. 

http://10tenths.net/index.php/topic,536.0.html
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 02:53:PM by lmntr »

Offline nichos1990

• your custom title
PSN ID: nichos1990
Name: Andrew D
Nationality and Location: English (nottinghamshire)
Actual Age or just bracket: 27
Internet Speed: 18.19 mbps
Tell us about yourself: father of 2. football and motorsport fan. apprentice bricklayer.

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Glad you made it official nicho1990!   Make your car selections  and you will be completely done!

Offline Paulzx

• your custom title
Guys I'm going to withdraw from this based on the fact that it's Pcars2 and I've been holding off buying it.
I do hope to join you at a later date though

Offline Mattikake

• your custom title
Patch 3.0 for PS4 is immanent - so immanent everytime I start my PS4 I'm hoping to see it waiting. Not today it seems!

This is expected to fix loads of the bugs, correct imbalances, fix the gfx and sounds, update the tyre model etc. etc. Basically PC2 how it was intended to be-ish. So they say...

Offline Nij_no1

• your custom title
PSN ID:nij_no1
Name:  Nigel wood
Nationality and Location: UK west Yorkshire
Actual Age or just bracket: 40
Internet Speed: need to run test yet
Tell us about yourself
I'm clean fair using t80 at the moment upgrade to t300 soon and homemade button box

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Welcomed Nigel, glad to have you on board with the league. If you have any friends that would appreciate a season like what we are running, please do not hesitate to tell them about it.   Make sure to read the league rules panel and get familiarized with it.   I suggest to look carefully at the lobby settings so that you may practice with the actual settings.  Look for us between Thursdays online, specially on Wednesdays at the same time so that you have an actual experience with us before the official race on Thursdays.  See you on track soon! :13: Please select your livery as soon as possible at the link below.  A couple of livery videos are available to facilitate this.  The first post has the table with the liveries already selected. 

http://10tenths.net/index.php/topic,536.0.html

Offline thebag69

• 10tenths Moderator
  • your custom title
Just put me as a reserve please. I canít make it for first race due to the time change. Iíll just pop in for the 2nd if thereís space.
What is a time you would make it comfortably for the first race?

Sorry Iíve only just seen this. I can generally only get on just before 9. Jod pointed out earlier which I had missed that the races are flipped about week to week. If you get a full grid feel free to give someone who can commit my place. Iíll just join for the 2nd race as and when.

Offline Brewin888

• your custom title
PSN ID: Brewin888
Name: Darren . W
Nationality and Location: British, Uk
Actual Age: 45
Internet Speed: 43 down, 18 up
Tell us about yourself
Just getting back into online racing after 3yrs away, Raced with AOR F1 2014, FORZA 4 with f.o.r and took part in the 24hrs Le man's 2014

Wheel: Logitech G29 with H- Shifter
Playseat Evolution (white)
4k Samsung UHD (40in)
Pcars Dash + Crewcheif
Cockpit View, No Assists
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 09:10:PM by Brewin888 »