Username: Password:

Author Topic: PC2 - Race this week 28th Sept  (Read 2849 times)

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Re: PC2 - Race this week 28th Sept
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2017, 01:29:PM »
I did a race at Monza in LMP900. Those lites and LMP cars are fun.
.  We can try the LMPS for sure even though I never had much success with them; it must be a set up issue.  Yesterday, I had so much fun racing the RXC Turbo at Silverstone. Even though I have a controller, I was able to appreciate how you are able to drift and have a controlled acceleration oversteer.  I can only imagine it would be a dream to race with a wheel.  I must confess I drove the controller yesterday for the first time with manual transmission; I forced myself to learn it but still have a long way to be as smooth with a wheel. 

Offline legacy-8

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2017, 02:22:PM »
I was shouting Nooooo!!! at the end too!
All that hard work. Great racing though.

lol!!!  Thanks bud.

Oh also, are you that dude that speaks about Senna in the loading screens?????  Sure sounds like you lol
PS4 Pro
Playseat with G29
Pcars Dash on iPad and iPhone
Race with no assists and cockpit view

Offline legacy-8

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2017, 09:31:PM »
Cool racing tonight guys!!!

Oh...Skanda, you know that crash we got caught up in, it was one of the random idiots in our lobby...

I'm car 64, and you are the first Blue one to be taken out...followed by me being taken out!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVqju_oAlHU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVqju_oAlHU</a>
PS4 Pro
Playseat with G29
Pcars Dash on iPad and iPhone
Race with no assists and cockpit view

Offline thebag69

• your custom title
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2017, 09:42:PM »
Indeed my first real go in the single seaters. FC was a bit pants tbh but the FR would be fun.

Also for that last race it seems some of you were confused.

When you go to the 2 min ready up screen you have to load a set up or you will get given default. If you forget and press ready by mistake and hit options. That will cancel the ready and give to chance to load up.

Offline SCClockDr

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2017, 05:43:PM »
Indeed my first real go in the single seaters. FC was a bit pants tbh but the FR would be fun.

Also for that last race it seems some of you were confused.

When you go to the 2 min ready up screen you have to load a set up or you will get given default. If you forget and press ready by mistake and hit options. That will cancel the ready and give to chance to load up.
Thanks! Good to know.
Regards
George

PCars GOTY on Original PS4 500G
G29 W/O Shifter, TB PX-4, DIY Arduino Button Box,
Android PCars Dash, & Crew Chief