Username: Password:

Author Topic: Formula Masters Sign-up  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Dnns84

• 10Tenths coordinator
  • Just call me Dennis
Re: Formula Masters Sign-up
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2017, 06:36:PM »
Reserve # 2 please.
 Psn: Roundrocket
 Name: Jeff

I hope to be able to run a full season when PC2 comes out. It's tough when the start time is 12pm pst and it's 30 degrees outside.
That only adds to the realism, getting your sweat on while driving :P
The downforce is strong with this one

Offline Rob

• your custom title
    • youtube
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 01:34:PM »
I won't manage all the races. Put me down as a reserve please.

Offline Djuvinile

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 03:04:PM »
PSN: Djuvinile
Name: Bertel / Nick :Djuvi
T300rs /p-cars dash/crew chief
If everything seems in control, youre just not going fast enough

Offline Mattikake

• your custom title
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 09:09:PM »
I think you might want to demote me to a reserve driver. I'm not going to be around tomorrow night and maybe not Thursday either - I'm going home 100 miles away to get my car MOT'd. I hoping to be back before 8pm Thurs but with MOT's you never know...

But mainly because I'm discovering I'm woefully inexperienced in the intricacies of this game. I'm getting nowhere fast with any FFB settings that seem to be of any use. I even tried turning them off completely, but I that just resulted in a lot of spins. Considered running TC on but I'm not mentally capable of that. No idea what the other cars may be like for this too as I haven't tried any of them either yet bar the FC but I'm expecting similar issues.

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2017, 12:02:PM »
I think you might want to demote me to a reserve driver. I'm not going to be around tomorrow night and maybe not Thursday either - I'm going home 100 miles away to get my car MOT'd. I hoping to be back before 8pm Thurs but with MOT's you never know...

But mainly because I'm discovering I'm woefully inexperienced in the intricacies of this game. I'm getting nowhere fast with any FFB settings that seem to be of any use. I even tried turning them off completely, but I that just resulted in a lot of spins. Considered running TC on but I'm not mentally capable of that. No idea what the other cars may be like for this too as I haven't tried any of them either yet bar the FC but I'm expecting similar issues.

You might want to try my lame FFB settings of master 26,   the xyzhz   are 30,30,30,86.  at least only on the FA, then you can return to your regular settings for the other cars.

Offline Mattikake

• your custom title
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2017, 04:41:PM »
Thanks. Tried that too. The oscillation is still there but I can survive a few laps before my hands are killing me. I managed a 1:49 earlier on a random setup but had to stop.

I tried a formula renault on a public lobby race and had no such problems. I wasn't fast but I could drive it fine. So maybe this is some weird F1 only thing?

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2017, 01:37:AM »
Thanks. Tried that too. The oscillation is still there but I can survive a few laps before my hands are killing me. I managed a 1:49 earlier on a random setup but had to stop.

I tried a formula renault on a public lobby race and had no such problems. I wasn't fast but I could drive it fine. So maybe this is some weird F1 only thing?
Well, I do not recall which wheel set you have; I have the inexpensive T100 but I could give you my complete settings next time I am online if it would help.

Offline Chaospunx82

• your custom title
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2017, 10:37:AM »
Put me down as reserve if you want should be able to do most weeks from now and love the formula cars

Offline proben55

• your custom title
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2017, 06:14:PM »
PSN ID: proben55
Name: bernard v
Nationality and Location: canadian, quebec
Actual Age or just bracket:  61
Internet Speed: 30
t 300rs
ben vezina
my car is proracing#55

Offline jod08

• Drive it like you stole it!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 11:34:AM »

PSN ID:Name:  jod08      call me jod
Nationality and Location: UK Shropshire
Actual Age: 32
Internet Speed: 200mg down - 19mb up - 8ms ping
Tell us about yourself: Since racing here i found a new love for P.Cars, Have converted from bonnet cam to cockpit view, Learnt a bit about car setups But most importantly learnt if in doubt back out! Just need to learn how be fast now :icon_sad:
T300 no assists

Offline TonyGuiro

• your custom title
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2017, 07:22:AM »
Hi guys,

given that it's being impossible for me to train for the races due to work I've decided to drop for the championship  :icon_sad:

You train a lot in order to be competitive and have very great races and I hate to be a rolling chicane on the track for you. So if there is anyone in the queue he can grab my place.

Once again thank you to all of you for allowing me to participate and congrats for how well you manage the tournaments and for the great people and races in this community.

See you in public lobbys guys!!  :sign0135:

Offline jod08

• Drive it like you stole it!
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2017, 10:26:AM »
Hi guys,

given that it's being impossible for me to train for the races due to work I've decided to drop for the championship  :icon_sad:

You train a lot in order to be competitive and have very great races and I hate to be a rolling chicane on the track for you. So if there is anyone in the queue he can grab my place.

Once again thank you to all of you for allowing me to participate and congrats for how well you manage the tournaments and for the great people and races in this community.

I feel your pain my friend, I also do not get much practice. I have done 10 laps prep for tomorrows race and have no setup. I know i will be miles off the leaders not even mid field but alone at the back. But its a race with damage on so who knows what will happen plus it sounds like its going to be hard on the tyres so could be interesting. You could stay and have a race with me at the back?
If you do back out of the championship you should not leave the community completely. As you said there is a good group of people here.

EDIT: Hopefully we could try get something else going along side the championships. Where there is no pre-race practice available more of a jump in and race on the day scenario. Just need people to get involved and show some interest/input i think.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 10:51:AM by jod08 »

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2017, 11:39:PM »
Hi guys,

You are always welcome at any time!  I did not mind having you be part of the group and I think I can speak for all the others.   If it helps, I can give you my complete set up for each remaining races.  Take care and looking forward to see you again.

Offline TonyGuiro

• your custom title
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2017, 06:56:AM »
Thanks again guys! Of course if it is OK for you I don't want to completely leave the community and I will join all the social races I can! Lets see if in the future I can have some more time to pratise and I will come back (at least to be in mid field :P)

Good luck guys!!