Username: Password:

Author Topic: Project Cars 2  (Read 4343 times)

Offline thebag69

• 10tenths Moderator
  • your custom title
Re: Project Cars 2
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2017, 11:14:AM »
Gets you all the extras that get released throughout the year. Normally additional cars / tracks

Offline thebag69

• 10tenths Moderator
  • your custom title
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2017, 11:18:AM »
Can anyone recommend a tablet that will run crew chief it doesn't work on the one I have. Just want to buy a second one cheap as possible.
If you can find them, Nvidia Shield K1 are great value for money, bought my mother one for her b-day and it's fast, stable and by far the best tablet under 200.
I run crew chief on my phone though.

Im not paying that much as I'd only use it for the app. Presumably any windows tablet would do though?

Offline jod08

• Drive it like you stole it!
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2017, 11:41:AM »
On the official site all it says is Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up so an galaxy tab 3 would probably be ok? as it runs 4.4.2 and would be about 80 quid on eBay what are u using now?

Offline jod08

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2017, 11:59:AM »

Offline legacy-8

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2017, 12:10:PM »
If you can find them, Nvidia Shield K1 are great value for money, bought my mother one for her b-day and it's fast, stable and by far the best tablet under 200.
I run crew chief on my phone though.

I have this tablet, awesome but of kit!!  Great image quality on Netflix, superfast too

EDIT:  This is also great for emulation due to the spec.  I downloaded WINuae (Amiga Emulator) and a load of roms (games that I own of course :eusa_think:) and connect it via HDMI to my lounge tv, the memories come flooding back!  The shield wireless controller is really nice too
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 12:28:PM by legacy-8 »
PS4 Pro
Playseat with G29
Pcars Dash on iPad and iPhone
Race with no assists and cockpit view

Offline legacy-8

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2017, 12:14:PM »
On the official site all it says is Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up so an galaxy tab 3 would probably be ok? as it runs 4.4.2 and would be about 80 quid on eBay what are u using now?

yo yo yo Jod, you not signing up to the new season?
PS4 Pro
Playseat with G29

Offline SCClockDr

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2017, 01:51:PM »
Being Crew Chief is audio vs visual any cheap used Android smartphone will do. I am using 2 outdated smartphones and outdated Samsung Note 10.1 as add-ons to my G29 rig. I use the Note 10.1 for PCars car status & Crew Chief, an S5 for a separate dash, & a Moto RAZR MAXX for timing info.

I use a current Samsung Tab S2 for displaying a full circuit map in points races to gauge pit timing and exit avoidance mid race.
Regards
George

PCars GOTY on Original PS4 500G
G29 W/O Shifter, TB PX-4, DIY Arduino Button Box,
Android PCars Dash, & Crew Chief

Offline Dnns84

• 10Tenths coordinator
  • Just call me Dennis
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2017, 09:13:PM »
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/165678221

followup video of the one Matti posted
The downforce is strong with this one

Offline thebag69

• 10tenths Moderator
  • your custom title
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2017, 11:59:PM »
Ah after watching one of those vids apparently the new game has a spotter. Problem solved if that feature is on PS4  :13:

Offline jod08

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2017, 05:34:PM »
yo yo yo Jod, you not signing up to the new season?

It's 6 cars I have never used before and I don't get much time to practice. I have not even been on the track for tonight's race yet I am hoping to get on in a bit. So to learn a new car each week and try to be competitive just won't happen. Maybe if u want to share your setups I will sign up lol

Offline legacy-8

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2017, 05:50:PM »

It's 6 cars I have never used before and I don't get much time to practice. I have not even been on the track for tonight's race yet I am hoping to get on in a bit. So to learn a new car each week and try to be competitive just won't happen. Maybe if u want to share your setups I will sign up lol

Mate, I have never raced any of them either lol.  I'm just going to search for set ups made by others, as I haven't got time either to test run each week.  Sign up, join me at the back of the grid!!
PS4 Pro
Playseat with G29