Username: Password:

Author Topic: Round # 12, Formula Gulf, Silverstone International, August 10 2017  (Read 2022 times)

Offline legacy-8

Re: Round # 12, Formula Gulf, Silverstone International, August 10 2017
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2017, 12:19:AM »

Nice driving great battle you were having.

Team championship won :-)

Cheers bud!!  Yes, congrats to us both (mostly you) but I am happy to take half the credit lol!
PS4 Pro
Playseat with G29
Pcars Dash on iPad and iPhone
Race with no assists and cockpit view

Offline legacy-8

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2017, 12:23:AM »
Yea totally agree Dennis, you defended brilliantly.  I really did try to take you, but as you mentioned, you were quicker on the straights and even in your slip stream, it just wasn't enough.  Massive fun though.

Yes, a shame we came together, but considering we were racing within a few feet of each other a majority of the race, we done well to touch the once!  Our braking zones and race lines were identical, was so easy to keep my driving style whilst behind you, thanks again for the battle, and also thanks to Imntr for keeping the pressure on behind!!  I swear I was turning into some kind of sandwich filling lol

PS4 Pro
Playseat with G29
Pcars Dash on iPad and iPhone
Race with no assists and cockpit view

Offline Rob

• your custom title
    • youtube
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2017, 01:29:PM »
https://youtu.be/PJ7uK67gvF8

Thanks everyone. | had a blast during the 1st half of the race. I knew if I kept close to the bag it would be enough but it was good close racing at times. Just a shame what happened at the pit stops. We didn't pit till about lap 20ish because the bag wasn't sure where the pit entrance was and I was happy to stay out if he was, although we were really struggling for grip.

Offline jod08

• Drive it like you stole it!
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2017, 11:49:AM »
Well done rob dominated the championship with a 1st or 2nd podium in every race except 1  :king:

Not much to say about my race. But i will say a big thanks to the main men Lmntr Bag Skan Dnns for running the league, site & championship.  :sign0098: its been fun and i have had a blast, Hopefully the first of many more to come for me with you guys  :steeringwheel: