Username: Password:

Author Topic: Formula B 2017 Sign-up  (Read 6508 times)

Offline MightyDane86

• your custom title
Re: Formula B 2017 Sign-up
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2017, 10:03:PM »
PSN ID: MightyDane86
Name: Kenneth Andreasen
Nationality and Location: Danish Denmark
Age or just bracket: 31
Internet Speed:

Tell us about yourself.
31 year old family guy with a passion for gaming and especially sim racing. Co-founder of Green Light Sim Racing, love to race hard and aggressive but always fair.

Offline Chaospunx82

• your custom title
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2017, 10:12:PM »
PSN ID:Name: chaospunx82
Name Phillip whitby
Age 37
Internet Speed
Tell us about yourself.

Well I race and do trackdays on motorbikes which is my main passion along with punk music and have driven and traveled with alot of punk bands in England and Europe love most forms of motorsport both 2 and 4 wheels and just love competitive close racing game on project cars

Have already been racing in this seris and have enjoyed it alot the activation link has only just started working
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 10:16:PM by Chaospunx82 »

Offline Skanda-Five

• 10Tenths coordinator
  • Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2017, 09:54:AM »
Internet Speed:

Tell us about yourself.
31 year old family guy with a passion for gaming and especially sim racing. Co-founder of Green Light Sim Racing, love to race hard and aggressive but always fair.

Welcome to 10Tenths. We are pleased to have you race with us. That internet connection is one of the fastest I have seen. Please pick a livery for Formula B if you plan to join in with the current season.

Cars still available are:
Mixlub # 9 and 10
Sheriftizer # 15
Hauminator # 20
Jancon Mobile # 22
Petrolos # 23
Optimists live longer than pessimists.
Turns out they're both right.

Offline Skanda-Five

• 10Tenths coordinator
  • Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2017, 10:00:AM »
Name Phillip whitby
Age 37
Internet Speed
Tell us about yourself.

Well I race and do trackdays on motorbikes which is my main passion along with punk music and have driven and traveled with alot of punk bands in England and Europe love most forms of motorsport both 2 and 4 wheels and just love competitive close racing game on project cars

Have already been racing in this seris and have enjoyed it alot the activation link has only just started working

Hiya Chaospunx82
This is an official welcome to 10Tenths.
We have already had a couple of good duels so I know you can race well.
Let's have more of the same.

Mixlub # 9 and 10
Sheriftizer # 15
Hauminator # 20
Jancon Mobile # 22
Petrolos # 23
Optimists live longer than pessimists.
Turns out they're both right.

Offline MightyDane86

• your custom title
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2017, 12:56:PM »
Internet Speed:

Tell us about yourself.

Welcome to 10Tenths. We are pleased to have you race with us. That internet connection is one of the fastest I have seen. Please pick a livery for Formula B if you plan to join in with the current season.

Mixlub # 9 and 10
Sheriftizer # 15
Hauminator # 20
Jancon Mobile # 22
Petrolos # 23

Thank you :)

Mixlub 9 will do. I'll post it in the proper forum post as well. Fyi this will be my first open wheel championship so don't expect a new front runner, but I'll try to put in a good amount of practice so i'm not completely of pace haha.

Offline Chaospunx82

• your custom title
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2017, 01:34:PM »
Name Phillip whitby
Age 37
Internet Speed
Tell us about yourself.

Hiya Chaospunx82
This is an official welcome to 10Tenths.
We have already had a couple of good duels so I know you can race well.
Let's have more of the same.

Mixlub # 9 and 10
Sheriftizer # 15
Hauminator # 20
Jancon Mobile # 22
Petrolos # 23

Cheers skanda looking forward to plenty more

Offline Kash

• your custom title
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2017, 12:19:PM »
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in participating in your events depending on the time of the race either as a reserve or as a full time driver (pending your invitation). Could you confirm the time at which you usually start your race sessions please?

PSN ID: KASHINIT
Name: Kash
Nationality: British

Offline SCClockDr

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2017, 02:20:PM »
8PM your time I believe.
Regards
George

PCars GOTY on Original PS4 500G
G29 W/O Shifter, TB PX-4, DIY Arduino Button Box,
Android PCars Dash, & Crew Chief

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2017, 02:34:PM »
Welcome KASHINIT, as SCClock has said, all of our sessions start at 8 PM London time.   We are currently about to do our 10th round ( Snetterton 300 ) of a 12 round Formula B season, which are on Thursdays.  We do a league mock race on Wednesdays in preparation for the race.   We also have started testing cars on Mondays and for the next 3 weeks or so, we will be testing different cars.  This coming Monday we will be doing Formula Rookie at Azure and then Formula Renault 3.5 at Spa the week after.   We are confident that you will enjoy yourself.  Hope to see you on track soon!   :icon_biggrin:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 02:35:PM by lmntr »

Offline Kash

• your custom title
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2017, 03:21:PM »
Thank you for your response.

Funny enough I am currently in a Formula B championship which I have had some rotten luck in (in pretty much every championship something out of my control happens regularly - I must have been bad in my previous life ;P). My current Formula B championship is also on round 10 of 12 and is at 8:30 my time! I am looking to make a move, as whilst the racing is clean and fair on most parts - the competition other than my teammate is pretty poor. There is too big a gap between the top guys and the slowest - so I am looking to make a switch and try racing with other people. If you have space my teammate will also be keen on making a switch.

Are all races with assists off?
And do we have freedom on setups?
Do we have freedom on camera angle?

If I can get some time, I would like to join the mock race on Wednesdays. Formula Renault 3.5 is dlc car I don't have :icon_sad: - so I won't be able to practice with that car in my own time, and will have to pass on that league. But if I enjoy the racing here I would consider getting the car. I had a look at some of the lap times set in the previous races, and for sure they are far better than the racers I am currently racing with. What I don't know is the level of the drivers' wheel to wheel racing capability - I am hoping they are as clean as a whistle.

Do you have a panel of guys that analyse evidence footage for any possible wrong doing etc.? And a penalty system of any kind?
I noticed that your races are quite short, but with long practice sessions - are you using those practice sessions to rubber up the track? I am used to doing over 1 hour races, by my calcs your races will be around 30-35 mins, which is like a sprint race.

Thanks. And I look forward to seeing you guys on track.

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2017, 03:35:PM »

Are all races with assists off?
And do we have freedom on setups?
Do we have freedom on camera angle?

All assists are allowed.   We allow them mainly to facilitate new drivers in coming to grips with the car when they first start competition. Most of us, if not all do not use them.    Setups are allowed thus the reason for 1 hour practice to allow for fine-tuning time and learn the nuances of the car in a particular track.  You may use any angle; I personally use the helmet view and most others the cockpit view.   You will find more detailed information in the League Rules and essential info section     http://10tenths.net/index.php/board,3.0.html. Please familiarize with this and all the other topics being discussed currently.   Thanks.

Offline Dnns84

• 10Tenths coordinator
  • Just call me Dennis
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2017, 04:01:PM »
Thank you for your response.

Funny enough I am currently in a Formula B championship which I have had some rotten luck in (in pretty much every championship something out of my control happens regularly - I must have been bad in my previous life ;P). My current Formula B championship is also on round 10 of 12 and is at 8:30 my time! I am looking to make a move, as whilst the racing is clean and fair on most parts - the competition other than my teammate is pretty poor. There is too big a gap between the top guys and the slowest - so I am looking to make a switch and try racing with other people. If you have space my teammate will also be keen on making a switch.

Yeah well, I think most of us had our share of bad luck, those things happen in racing, but it gets frustrating when you're on the receiving end a number of times in a row.
About speed: At the moment the field is pretty broad, between the fastest and the slowest in a race can easily be a difference of 4 seconds per lap, but there is competition all across the field. A couple of guys are always fast, but sometimes, depending on the track people normally running in the midfield may get close and also get in the mix for podium positions. This season we have seen some stiff competition at the front of the field.
But, at the end of the season usually some people leave and new ones enter, so it's hard to make predictions, especially since we'll be choosing a new car for the next season, who will be driving at the front.
The downforce is strong with this one