Username: Password:

Author Topic: Thursday practices?????  (Read 912 times)

Offline Skip7950

• your custom title
Thursday practices?????
« on: November 22, 2016, 07:39:PM »
Hi....just joined, and saw mention of Thursday sessions of some kind? Can someone let me know more on that?
Thanks!
Skip7950 :steeringwheel:

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Re: Thursday practices?????
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 10:32:PM »
Hi....just joined, and saw mention of Thursday sessions of some kind? Can someone let me know more on that?
Thanks!
Skip7950 :steeringwheel:

Welcome to our League!  We are doing the Indycar season on Thursdays with the exception of Nov. 24 because of the USA Celebration of "Thanksgiving Day".  So the next official race for points will be the Thursday after on Dec 1st.  Even though we have just done the 5th race out of 12, you are definitely welcome  to join us.  We also do scheduled Wednesdays Socials at around 8 PM London open to the public and unscheduled socials on other times and days as well.  I suggest to join us Wednesday for our open social to get a feel for the Indycar.  Please look around the website and familiarize with the content.  You may sign up for the season and select your livery in the appropriate threads. 

Offline Dnns84

• 10Tenths coordinator
  • Just call me Dennis
Re: Thursday practices?????
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 12:30:AM »
Also a small tip if you have some spare time and you're curious where in the field you "belong", from race 3 onward I have posted complete after race results with everybody's lap times like the one attached to this post.
We do all our races with performance impacting damage, mech. failures ON, tire wear x2 and real fuel usage. You may use whatever assist you like, no rules on that.
The race is always set at 14.00 (in game time) on 'race date' and real time progression with clear weather.
So if you want to know how you will hold up against us, you could replicate one of our earlier races and compare your times to ours. If you do this in Race weekend instead of free practice, you will have the same circumstances. So if you have the time and you're curious, give it a go.
The downforce is strong with this one