Username: Password:

Author Topic: Round # 11, Silverstone GP, January 5th, 2017  (Read 2697 times)

Offline Skanda-Five

• 10Tenths coordinator
  • Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
Re: Round # 11, Silverstone GP, January 5th, 2017
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2017, 05:52:PM »
Congratulations TK.

Some quick driving!
Optimists live longer than pessimists.
Turns out they're both right.

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2017, 06:28:PM »
Really enjoyable but stressful race. had an awful start from the line just wasn't thinking. There has been a few races that I thought I had the pace but I've never been consistent enough to win a race so I wasn't going to let this one go. After a few laps I knew I was quicker than TK I just had to be patient. well done TK for the championship win. 
https://youtu.be/BL774Vk2mA8

Thanks for sharing your video, Rob,    I watched it from beginning to end I was biting my nails and tightenning as though I was doing the driving! :icon_wink:   specially when both of you were fighting in the middle of the turn several times!  If you have a Pcars forum Id, you can also post it in the NAFARG thread as i have also done, this way you can get more views and promote our league to the masses at the same time :icon_mrgreen: .   
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 01:35:PM by lmntr »

Offline TKFTRD1

• All American Nightmare
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2017, 07:34:PM »
Guys that was one hell of a race.  A couple of minor contacts and two or three offs were evidence to just how hard we were all pushing our cars.  I'm so glad to be able to finish out a championship season with that exciting of a race.  Whalley I was absolutely loving how tight that race was and you really earned that win.  I can't wait to get home and practice for Watkins Glen so that we can go at it again.  Also on another note I am in Charlotte NC for the NASCAR summit so I'll be posting pictures on the thread of all the activities here.  See you all next week.