Username: Password:

Author Topic: Sonoma GP, September 8th, 2016  (Read 914 times)

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Sonoma GP, September 8th, 2016
« on: September 03, 2016, 05:43:PM »
Yes, I know it is not a historic or present F1 track, but I though I will at least give all these other tracks a chance since we are still racing socials.   We have this week the Sonoma GP which I have never driven and most likely will not have a chance to do extensive testing.  So hopefully I will not be racing near the back of the grid but that is okay. 

SONOMA GP
September 8th, 2016 8PM London time ( 1 hour practice, then regular session starts 9 PM. You may enter at your leisure during the hour long practice.)
Race Length 23 Laps
Rolling Start - No
In-game Race Start time - Race Date, 14:00 hrs. and Real progression.
View
Any View
Assists
All
Damage
Performance impacting
Mechanical Failures yes
Tire wear
x2
Fuel Usage Real
Auto Start yes
Flag penalties on
Default set up - no
Ghost car - no (for socials is set to yes)
Identical cars - no
class - FR 3.5
Weather and progression - Fixed Clear.

1hr. Practice
Qualifying 15 mins
Warm up - 5 mins
Race 23 Laps
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 03:45:PM by lmntr »

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Re: Sonoma GP, September 8th, 2016
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 03:43:PM »
As stated before, we are looking for committed drivers and are willing to make changes as long as that is what the group wants. We have deciced to move up the start time to 8 PM London for the 1 hour long practice with the qualification, warm up and race sessions starting promptly at 9 PM. Sonoma GP is one of those twisty tracks where the behaviour of competitors on track needs to be impeccable and have patience. Next week after this coming race at Sonoma, we are going to try the Dallara car at Willow Springs International. (Another track I have never driven at) We are still at the stage were we can make our changes before the season finally starts so join now and help make this season your own. Send me a message if you would like to participate. See you guys there!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 03:44:PM by lmntr »

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
Re: Sonoma GP, September 8th, 2016
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 12:48:AM »
I had a wonderful time today finishing in 2nd Place after my 3rd Place qualification.  magical-one took the pole in the most unexpected way after having problems in the practice.  At the end of the race he shared his set up trick.  I also want to thank Rambo_Commando for helping me with the set up; without his help I would have been a least a second slower.    Congratulations to magical-one on his triple achievement of the win, pole and fastest lap.