Username: Password:

Author Topic: Formula A Season Sign Up  (Read 14605 times)

Offline tigerpaw11

Re: Sign up here!
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2016, 12:05:PM »
Hi guys.

I'm gonna withdraw from the league. The reason lays both in changes in family matters as well as that i've missed the first part of the season and would miss some more races along this championship.

Until next season comes up i will enjoy other cars in this game as well as open wheelers.

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2016, 02:37:PM »
Hi guys.

I'm gonna withdraw from the league. The reason lays both in changes in family matters as well as that i've missed the first part of the season and would miss some more races along this championship.

Until next season comes up i will enjoy other cars in this game as well as open wheelers.

I can certainly understand your reasons.   It is now a good time as any to tell you how thankful I am for you having supported all my efforts since the beginning back in July 2015; I certainly would not be this far without your help.  I still remember sometimes you and I racing along with others that only stayed for a race or two.   You will certainly be missed.  I hope we get a chance to race and to put something together in the future.   Keep in touch.  You are always welcomed!

Offline tigerpaw11

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2016, 07:18:AM »

I can certainly understand your reasons.   It is now a good time as any to tell you how thankful I am for you having supported all my efforts since the beginning back in July 2015; I certainly would not be this far without your help.  I still remember sometimes you and I racing along with others that only stayed for a race or two.   You will certainly be missed.  I hope we get a chance to race and to put something together in the future.   Keep in touch.  You are always welcomed!
[/quote]

Thanks Gil for your kind words even though i think you would be where you are now anyway, with or without my support. But i do remember just you and me doing catalunya when the interest were at its lowest.

I'll be back! :039:

Offline An0n

• why so serious?
  • Admin
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2016, 10:03:AM »
Hope things pan out ok for you, sorry to see you go mate, and as has already been said, you are always welcome back at any time, thanks for your contribution and help bringing some new life back into the site  :thumb_up:

Offline tigerpaw11

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2016, 09:35:AM »
Thank you An0n.  :thumb_up:

Offline Aronoux

• your custom title
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2016, 08:51:AM »
PSN ID: Aronoux
Nationality: Australian
Name: Campbell
Download: 10.63mbps
Upload: 0.77mbps
Ping: 31ms

Hi! My names Campbell, I am a 20 year old student, I'm currently studying mechanical engineering at UNSW (Hope to work with racing cars one day!) I love my motorsports, F1, GT3, MotoGP, V8 Supercars. I won't be able to race often between study and my sports (Rowing, Formula Student). My area of expertise is setting up the cars (I have designed 2 winning Formula Student cars) and some this is applicable in Project Cars. I drive with a G29, not that talented a racer, but enjoy getting on the track! Always race cleanly!

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2016, 02:30:PM »
Welcome Aronoux,  You have a very interesting automotive background.; maybe you can help me tweak my settings sometime. :grin:   I read that you would be joining us as a week to week reserve driver so before joining us for any given race, send me a message so that you would get a temporary car assignment.  We hope to see you soon on track.   :great:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 11:33:PM by lmntr »

Offline Aronoux

• your custom title
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2016, 08:57:AM »
I just realised that with the time differences, I won't be able to do any races unless they are at least at 9:30pm London time or later, so count me out for competitive races, but for any social races after that time, I'll be willing. Plus I am getting a two week break soon, April the 9th to the 25th so any races in that period I'll try and make. Cheers!

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2016, 02:11:PM »
I just realised that with the time differences, I won't be able to do any races unless they are at least at 9:30pm London time or later, so count me out for competitive races, but for any social races after that time, I'll be willing. Plus I am getting a two week break soon, April the 9th to the 25th so any races in that period I'll try and make. Cheers!

I appreciate you clarifying the times you are available.  I usually hold public practice on the current weekly race around 8 PM London in the week days before the race.  There are times I do not get to practice until much later; I will send you an invite if I see you on-line.  Hopefully you will be able to join us in April.  Take care.

Offline MarkinhusGTI

• your custom title
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2016, 08:17:PM »
PSN ID: MArkinhusGTI
Name: Marcos
Nationality: Brazilian, living in Germany
Internet speed as checked at www.speedtest.net:  download 18.79mbps, upload 1.23mpbs, ping 26ms

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5137429028

I am married, I have 2 Dogs (Best Friends), I play Pcars normaly F1 mode.
I started playing Racing games with GT5 at PS3 , so Gt6 and now Pcars at PS4.
I dont know yet play without ABS and TC Assists but I will try. My Setups cars are made for ABS and TC on, I need to learn how to do for the car to be fast and stable without the assistence.  :rolleyes:

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2016, 01:06:AM »
PSN ID: MArkinhusGTI
Name: Marcos
Nationality: Brazilian, living in Germany
Internet speed as checked at www.speedtest.net:  download 18.79mbps, upload 1.23mpbs, ping 26ms

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5137429028

I am married, I have 2 Dogs (Best Friends), I play Pcars normaly F1 mode.
I started playing Racing games with GT5 at PS3 , so Gt6 and now Pcars at PS4.
I dont know yet play without ABS and TC Assists but I will try. My Setups cars are made for ABS and TC on, I need to learn how to do for the car to be fast and stable without the assistence.  :rolleyes:

welcome Marcos, It will be difficult but not impossible.  In fact I appreciate that you even consider us in spite our settings.  You are welcome to join me again during weekdays whenever I am online and usually at 8 PM London time so we will have a chance to get some experience.   I warn you that this coming race is in the wet so it will be a true test.  Are you using a wheel or controller?