Username: Password:

Author Topic: Formula A Season Sign Up  (Read 14281 times)

Offline cristobal_462

• FLANC Racing
Re: Sign up here!
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2015, 06:15:PM »
PSN: cristobal_462
Name: Jesus O
Nationality: Mexican/American
Speed Test: Download-164.39 mbps Upload: 22.77 mbps http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4926626200

Hi my name is Jesus. I'm a American that lives in San Diego CA. I'm New to competitive sim racing but I have been racing for a long time. My first racing game I had was Gran Turismo 1 on the PS1. I cant believe its been almost 20 years sense the release. There are a few other loves in my life other than gaming. Mountain biking, snowboarding, downhill skating and surfing. I also edit Call Of Duty videos for YouTube. Here's a link youtube.com/cloudproductionshd. I cant wait to start the season and meet the new guys. Big thanks to 10tenths for letting NAFARG take the next step.

ONE LOVE: Jesus aka ClOuD

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2015, 08:15:PM »
Excellent, Jesus (cristobal_462).  So glad to have you make it official.    I noticed your internet speed is so high  :icon_surprised: ,  maybe I should ask you to host.    I am just curious about your ping delay. Anyway, thanks for joining.   

Offline sebreceveur

• your custom title
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2015, 09:54:PM »
Guys I forgot to mention, that I'll move in January/February for a 6 months internship. I don't know where, I hope I will be able to bring my PS4 (and the T300).
I'll tell you more when the agreement is done.

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2015, 07:40:PM »
Guys I forgot to mention, that I'll move in January/February for a 6 months internship. I don't know where, I hope I will be able to bring my PS4 (and the T300).
I'll tell you more when the agreement is done.
Well, hopefully is not at the North Pole! :eusa_dance:   As long it has electricity and high speed internet it should be alright.  Congratulations and let's hope you can stay with us.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 07:42:PM by lmntr »

Offline tigerpaw11

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2015, 10:18:PM »
It's nice to see all people joining, both familiar faces (sounds better than familiar psn's :icon_wink:) as well as new ones. North pole is fine with me sebreceveur, as long as you're connected, hehe.

Offline Slovoflud

• your custom title
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2015, 12:40:PM »

PSN ID:
Slovoflud

Name (First name and last name initial)
Armen C

Nationality
Armenian

32 years old, living in Lithuania

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1485424844

Offline tigerpaw11

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2015, 01:50:PM »
Thank you for your confirmation Armen, nice to see that you're back. I think you will find more diversity in the field now.

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2015, 04:15:PM »
Excellent, Glad to see you are back and made it official.  I will certainly look forward racing with you.

Offline Beerboy666

• your custom title
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2015, 11:25:AM »
PSN ID:

Name Thomas O

Nationality Sweden

Age 40

http://www.speedtest.net/result/4947454632.png

Hello. I'm from sweden and i love racing :-)

Offline tigerpaw11

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2015, 02:00:PM »
Welcome Thomas! Nice to have a fellow swede racing with us. (om vi teamar kan vi typ snacka rövarspråket över radion :dance:)

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2015, 02:36:PM »
Yes! Welcome.  There goes my chance to be tigerpaw's team mate not unless I called dibs by seniority! :icon_mrgreen:   (Mycket liknar " fifofafu " Jag spelade som barn i Mexiko)

Offline tigerpaw11

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2015, 03:05:PM »
Hahaha, i very much wanna be your team mate Gil, fifofafu language or not;-)

Offline Boardpunk

• your custom title
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2015, 09:56:PM »
PSN ID: boardpunk

Name : Marc M

Nationality: Canada

Connection: 8.76mbps down; .65mpbs up

I'm an F1/gran turismo nut, picked up a ps4 and love project CARS f1. This would be my first organized racing group. I've been gaming most of my life, adult life kept me away from gaming but I've come back to it in the last year. Looking forward to some racing!!

Offline lmntr

• Admin
  • your custom title
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2015, 10:23:PM »
Excellent!  Welcome Marc (board punk).   I am very glad you joined us.   Full grid getting closer! (tears running down the cheek, no emoji for this one) 

Offline commodore722

• your custom title
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2016, 12:05:PM »
PSN ID: commodore722

Name: Peter E

Nationality: Australian

Connection: Ping 22ms , download 27.22 , upload 0.95

I am an everyday player of F1 on project cars with a desire to race clean, I spend plenty of time tuning and practicing in order to get good at a track in order to be competitive, I am also sick of the online idiots and am looking for a group of like minded racers to compete with. Im addicted to this game help me get my fix.